RULES OF PLAY
This is a parent supervised facility. Parental Supervision is essential at all times in all area's of the premises
Whilst we have attempted make it as safe as possible, due to the very nature of children's play activity means that accident's can occasionally happen.
For everyone's safety all guests must follow the Rules of Play:
1. Parents & Guardians must supervise children using this play facility at all times.
2. Staff will monitor the equipment but are not provided to supervise your children using the facilities.
3. Kidzplay cannot be held responsible for accidents that occur as a result of playing on the equipment.
4. Children who are unwell must not use the facilities.
5. Socks or tights must be worn at all times.
6. We recommend that long sleeves & trousers are worn on the play equipment.
7. Children wearing glasses do so at their parents discreation.
8. No food, drinks, sweets or chewing gum are to be taken into the play areas.
9. Smoking is not permitted on the premises.
10. Pens, buckles, jewellery, watches, money, sharp objects (badges) etc must not be worn whilst in the play area.
11. Children must not be allowed to climb up the slides.
12. Management reserve the right to alter times, prices, menu's and equipment without prior notification.