Follow our parents facebook page for up to date notices and information
MON 11TH JULY TO FRI 15TH JULY
SUMMER TERM BEGINS :
TUESDAY 19TH APRIL 2022.
PLEASE REMEMBER IT IS DROP OFF AND COLLECTION ONLY.
NO PARENTS WILL BE PERMITTED INTO THE BUILDING.
(EXCEPT NEW PUPILS WHO MAY HAVE ONE ADULT ACCOMPNAYING THEM ON THEIR TWO WEEK TRIAL)
1) DOORS WILL OPEN 5 MINUTES BEFORE YOUR CHILD'S CLASS TIME PLEASE BE ON TIME AS THE CLASS GROUP WILL ENTER TOGETHER.
2) CHILDREN MUST ARRIVE IN THEIR CLASS UNIFORM WITH DANCE SHOES.
3) CHILDREN MAY BRING BAGS & COATS IN WITH THEM.
4) ON ARRIVAL CHILDREN MUST SANITISE THEIR HANDS.
5) COLLECTION - REAR OF OUR BUILDING (BY CO-OP CAR PARK)
PLEASE BE ON TIME TO COLLECT YOUR CHILD
IF ANYONE IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD
TESTS POSTIVE FOR COVID,
YOU CHILD MUST NOT ATTEND ANY FO THEIR CLASSES.
If the NHS or your school tells you to self-isolate You’ll have to stay at home for 14 days after you had contact with the person with coronavirus. The NHS or your school will say when you can stop self-isolating.
You have to self-isolate for 14 days even if you test negative for coronavirus
There’s an incubation period for COVID-19. If you test too soon after exposure, it can result in a false negative.
When to get a test
Get a test as soon as possible if you have any symptoms of coronavirus.
The symptoms are:
a high temperature
a new, continuous cough
a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
The test needs to be done in the first 8 days of having symptoms.
You do not need to get a test if you have no symptoms or if you have different symptoms.